Director of Sales
Remote (Domestic US)
Rad AI applies deep learning to radiology in order to save lives and reduce the cost of healthcare. We believe that strong teams working closely together create audacious companies that transform our world for the better.
Our world-class team of engineers is building and deploying products that will make a difference in millions of people’s lives. You’ll be an early team member, helping us shape the long-term vision for Rad AI’s future.
Here at Rad AI, we’re focused on transparency, inclusion, close collaboration, and building an incredible team. Come and help us make a difference!
This is what you’ll do:
- Own the sales process for a large territory with a focus on finalizing new partnerships, from initial prospecting to contract closureThis will be front-line sales position in the near term with the opportunity to build a team around you as we expand.
- Work collaboratively with our customer success colleagues to ensure successful deployments and expansion of our partnerships.
- Develop relationships with C-Level executives and decision makers (physician leaders, IT staff, RIS/PACS administrators, radiology directors, etc)
- Meet or exceed the annual revenue quota
- Develop and maintain a strong sales pipeline with more than enough opportunities to achieve your quota
- Develop relationships both on the clinical and operational side of target accounts in order to properly present and sell meaningful solutions
- Manage a pipeline including account targeting, deal qualification and prioritization, and accurate forecasting
- Develop new relationships within your account base of radiologists and educate them on Rad AI’s impact to clinicians and patients alike
- Build and maintain a deep and comprehensive familiarity of Rad AI’s products and development roadmap
This is what you’ll need:
- 7-15 years of direct sales experience, with 3+ years of full cycle healthcare technology sales experience
- Demonstrated track record of successful sales and reaching or exceeding KPIs
- Action orientation, fast moving and intrinsically motivated
- A strong focus on delivery results and outcomes
This would be nice to have:
- Prior SaaS sales experience at a growing startup company
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.
At Rad AI, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.