Front End Engineer
Remote (US Domestic) or San Francisco Bay Area
Rad AI applies deep learning to radiology in order to save lives and reduce the cost of healthcare. We believe that strong teams working closely together create audacious companies that transform our world for the better.
Our world-class team of engineers is building and deploying products that will make a difference in millions of people’s lives. You’ll be an early team member, helping us shape the long-term vision for Rad AI’s future.
Here at Rad AI, we’re focused on transparency, inclusion, close collaboration, and building an incredible team. Come and help us make a difference!
This is what you’ll do:
- Support the features and interfaces of RAD AI including design, build, deploying and iteration. Work across teams to build components in customer facing workloads
- Develop and implement responsive and performant front ends for our applications
- Work alongside developers and users to create visually appealing user experiences that makes end users happy
- Take complete ownership of user features, working on front and backend code to deliver the complete feature
- Work closely with machine learning and data science teams and other functions to define a vision for the platform
- Build and maintain efficient tooling for the entire engineering team to improve productivity
This is what you’ll need:
- Strong proficiency in Python, familiarity with open source tools
- Knowledge of object oriented and asynchronous programming with Python
- 3 + years of front end coding experience
- Familiarity with CI/CD (CircleCI or similar) practices, automated testing procedures
This would be nice to have:
- Familiarity with AWS services and experience building integrations (S3, DynamoDB, RDS)
- Experience with infrastructure automation technologies (Terraform, Puppet)
- Contribution to open-source projects
- Familiarity with HIPAA compliant environments
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.
At Rad AI, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.