Software Engineer Fullstack
Bioz is an exciting Silicon Valley software startup that has developed the world’s first patented semantic-AI scientific search engine. Deep structured knowledge guides scientists in making informed decisions and purchases for their life science research.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Software Engineer – Fullstack to join our team to accelerate our already rapid-growth. This is a high-impact position, and we are looking to hire a smart, driven, high-caliber individual who is passionate about their work, and who works best in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Three (3) years of full-stack coding experience
- Expertise with Python (THIS IS A MUST)
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Aiven, knowledge graphs
- Experience with RESTful services and AJAX
- Experience with large-scale SaaS web applications
Qualifications (NICE TO HAVE – NOT REQUIRED):
- Experience developing User Interfaces
- Experience coding in React
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and CSS frameworks
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
Bioz offers the world’s most comprehensive marketplace for scientific products powered by a semantic AI search engine. The Bioz platform combines the work of scientists with advanced NLP and machine learning, to help life scientists in academia and biopharma make faster and smarter research decisions, ultimately speeding up drug discovery and increasing the rate of success in finding cures for diseases. Bioz.com is free to use by all researchers worldwide, and lists 300 million different life science products from 50,000 suppliers, with each product receiving an objective algorithmic Bioz Stars rating that guides researchers in selecting the best products and the best techniques for their research. The Bioz platform’s patented AI technology is backed by 3 Nobel Prize winners, mathematicians, AI & data science experts from Google, and the former CTO of Microsoft.