Strategic Account Executive
Bioz is an exciting Silicon Valley software startup that has developed the world’s first patented semantic-AI scientific search engine. Deep structured knowledge guides scientists in making informed decisions and purchases for their life science research.
We are looking for an exceptional Strategic Account Executive to join our team to accelerate our already rapid-growth. This is a high-impact position, and we are looking to hire a smart, driven, high-caliber individual who is passionate about their work, and who works best in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Prospect and sell Bioz services to life science businesses
- Manage your prospecting and sales pipelines
- Accurately articulate Bioz’s value proposition to high-level marketing executives
- Manage/advance key sales opportunities from prospecting to closure
- Initiate, develop and maintain executive-level relationships and drive sales activities with key customers (life science research product suppliers)
- Maintain extensive knowledge of Bioz services, and how they serve our customer’s needs, including features, advantages, and benefits, and key examples of usage
- Bachelor’s Degree (biology, chemistry or related is preferred)
- Experience with B2B sales
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- US work authorization
- Competitive salary and commission plan
- Stock options
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
Bioz offers the world’s most comprehensive marketplace for scientific products powered by a semantic AI search engine. The Bioz platform combines the work of scientists with advanced NLP and machine learning, to help life scientists in academia and biopharma make faster and smarter research decisions, ultimately speeding up drug discovery and increasing the rate of success in finding cures for diseases. Bioz.com is free to use by all researchers worldwide, and lists 300 million different life science products from 50,000 suppliers, with each product receiving an objective algorithmic Bioz Stars rating that guides researchers in selecting the best products and the best techniques for their research. The Bioz platform’s patented AI technology is backed by 3 Nobel Prize winners, mathematicians, AI & data science experts from Google, and the former CTO of Microsoft.